Thanks for thinking about collaborating with me on tinySIS. This page will be a resource / to-do list for potential collaborators… eventually detailing what you need to do to boot tinySIS on a developer machine.
What you’ll need:
- A developer machine — I use a mac, but you can develop on any machine that has the proper software installed
- Ruby 1.8.7 (I strongly recommend using RVM)
- A Github account so you can submit pull requests
- The tinysis repo (http://github.com/artzte/tinysis)
- The gemset for tinysis (currently published as an RVM gemset list in the tinysis repo)
- imagemagick – use this script to install: https://github.com/maddox/magick-installer (or I’ve heard others have had success using homebrew)